E-zec is currently contracted to 11 CCGs/NHS Trusts operating in the South West, South, East of England and the West Midlands areas from 20 operational locations. There is nowhere in the UK that we can’t operate from.
Our mobilisation team have been with E-zec since 2003 and have been an integral part of all mobilisations. All members of the team have a vast amount of experience mobilising contracts and they played an integral part in 7 mobilisations in 2016.
All mobilisations are led by a company director/shareholder attending all mobilisation meetings.
All members of our Senior Management Team have vast experience in the operation of Non Emergency Patient Transport and HDU Services. The senior management team have either being trained and promoted from within to ensure they are working to the companies ethos, or carefully selected and recruited externally. To ensure that we are able to maintain the company’s standards, the team is led by the board of the directors who own and operate the business.
The flexible, service delivery solution we offer includes the following:
- Dedicated experienced management teams
- Board directors with extensive knowledge of NEPTS
- Mobilising countywide services
- Call taking service
- Eligibility screening service
- Proactive patient flow and discharge management
- Dedicated discharge resources
- Dedicated control, plan and despatch teams, located in the contracted area
- Abort reduction plans
- HDU and bariatric vehicles
- Out of area journeys, including funding verification from receiving Clinical Commissioning Groups
- Dedicated resources
- Dedicated renal resources