We have a truly diverse team who are from all walks of life, but all of us have a common interest; ensuring that our patients are given the very best of care while they utilize our services.
Why not join our growing business, and share your skills with us? We offer ongoing training and career development, and opportunities for progression. Find out more about E-zec Vision & Values.
Debbie, Regional Operations Director, North & East of England
“I joined Staffordshire Ambulance Service in 2002 after previously working as a Leisure Services Manager. I remained there until I moved to work for E-zec in the High Dependency contract based at North Staffordshire in 2006. I then went on to manage this contract before being appointed as the Regional Operations Manager in 2013. In March of 2015 I progressed into the National Training Role, and at the end of 2019 I started a new role of Regional Operations Director. I have seen the business grow from strength to strength and I have held an integral part in successfully implementing 9 NEPTS contracts.”
David, Contract Supervisor, Hereford
“I started out as an Ambulance Care Assistant, and stayed in the role for 6 years, gaining vast experience and making many friends along the way. I then progressed into working as a Controller, utilising my experience to improve the control side and strengthen the service. This was recognised by management and after just over 20 months, I was promoted to the role of Supervisor. I am still in this role and am loving it, it gives me the opportunity to support all staff and the company to provide an excellent service.”
- Employ More than 1400 staff and operate a fleet of 500 Vehicles
- Mobilised and operated fourteen Non Emergency Transport Services (NEPTS) including High Dependency Unit transportation and Countywide services
- Currently hold 14 NHS NEPTS contracts across the UK
- One of the first independant providers to be awarded a county wide NHS contract
- The Biggest independent ‘family owned’ operator in the NEPTS Sector
- Registered with Edexcell and Qualsafe to deliver FPOS (HDU) and FAAW training courses
- ISO 9001 Compliant
- ISO 14001 Compliant
- ISO 27001 Compliant
- IG Toolkit V12 Compliant
- ICO Compliant
- CQC Compliant
Want to join our growing business?
Review our vacancies for your perfect job!