The E-zec team are without doubt our greatest asset. We rely on them to give patients the best experience possible. On the Road teams are carefully selected for their experience, expertise and their empathetic and cheerful patient approach. All personnel have enhanced Criminal Record Bureau checks, are driver assessed and undertake a full accredited in-house training programme.
Patient care training features heavily and is supported with annual refresher training to ensure we continue to offer the highest levels of patient care.
- Care: appropriate to every stage of a patient’s journey
- Compassion: patient care centred on empathy, kindness, respect and dignity
- Competence: experienced ambulance staff supported by regular, ongoing training
- Communication: ensuring we listen and there is shared decision making
- Courage: ideas sharing and willingness to speak up when things are wrong
Having progressed through the company and undertaken many roles within E-zec, which include driving an ambulance, working on a NEPTS contract as a controller/planner, managing the On-Demand service where E-zec originated from I ‘am now interim operations manager on a contract within London.
You can always speak to a Director without fear of any repercussions, because the ethos here is that everyone is in it together to deliver a good service for patients.
It’s definitely a career choice I’d recommend especially for those with good people skills.
It is a challenging role and every day is different but I love it.
Want to join our growing business?
Review our vacancies for your perfect job!