During January and February 2016, E-zec embarked on a joint project with NSL Care Services to transfer a contract that had been held by them and Patient First. The project consists of the transfer of all staff, vehicles, premises and patient journeys assigned to the NEPTS contract in Hereford.
- E-zec invests in employees Wellbeing
- Further growth for E-zec!
- E-zec Awarded Contract for Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Swindon, Bath and North East Somerset.
- Celebrating 20 years of E-zec Medical
- E-zec supports residents from a Nursing and Care Home in Great Yarmouth closed down by the county council.